As you may know, I was just in Las Vegas for the weekend with my family. You may also know that I am 18, so I am underage because the legal age in the USA is 21. So I thought about creating this post so teens like me know that there are fun things to do there even if you aren’t 21!
1. Go and see a show. There are so many shows to choose from, whether it be Cirque Du Soleil, magic shows, comedy acts or even a hockey game. There are so many options to choose from but there is a show to see for everyone! I went to go and see a Cirque Du Soleil show when I was there and it was one of the coolest performances I have ever seen. I was so nervous watching it because everyone’s hanging from the roof but it was amazing to watch and definitely and experience I will never forget.
2. If your a foodie like me, you will be in absolute heaven! There are so many places to chose from when it comes to getting a bite to eat (tbh it’s a little overwhelming). You have Gordon Ramsey’s restaurants, Guy Fieri’s Bar + Grill, In – N – Out, Shake Shack, Egg Slut, Giordanos pizza and so much more. I was in a food coma by the time I left but it was amazing. I tried to cover a lot of ground but it is hard to eat 10 different things in one day.
3. The canals in the Venetian Hotel are one of my favourite things about Vegas. It is amazing to me that they could make something look so realistic to the real place and actually have canals running all the time. It is something cool to do with your family or S/O because trust me, everyone will be amazed by this site. You walk into the Venetian and all of sudden you are in Venice. The sky’s are purple and there are gelato stands everywhere, it’s almost as cool as the real thing. It’s a little taste of Italy.
4. Another cool site to see is the Eiffel Tower in “Paris.” You can get a ride to the top of the Eiffel Tower and the view of the whole strip is amazing. It’s not nearly as tall as the real thing (thank god) but it is still a super cool experience I think everyone should try if they find themselves there.
5. Seeing the water fountain at the Bellagio. This is also something that would be super cool to see from the Eiffel Tower because it looks straight onto the water fountain. Now this fountain isn’t like any other water fountain, it creates one of the coolest shows you will ever see and you would never expect it. I can’t even explain it to you any other way then, it is something you have never seen before.
6. Go on the ferris wheel. It’s a fun little outing to do and if you find yourself in that area I would urge you to go and do it. It takes a while to go around so it is a nice little break from all the walking along the strip you would have been doing prior.
7. In New York, New York the roller coaster is one of the best things to do. It may look like nothing from the outside, but when you are going up the hill about to drop down, you will wish you stayed and waited for everyone. It does flips and is super fast so of course I loved it, it is not THAT scary but I think people are dramatic sometimes. If you have some time on your hands I would definitely say you have to hit this up.
8. This is a long haul but it is a super cool experience, go and see the Grand Canyon. If your scared of heights like I am I would tell you to still go because you don’t have to get up super close to the edge and you can just walk along a path. It is a super cool sight to see and then you can say you have seen one of the 7 wonders of the world.
9. The most obvious one is to walk around the strip, it may sound boring but trust me, you will see some interesting people. There are so many places to see just by walking around and you will also get a sense of the Las Vegas culture. You will see showgirls walking around in thongs and tassels and people dressed up as celebrities.
10. Another site to see is the Hoover Dam. It is absolutely huge and you will be thinking, how does the water not brake the dam. It is for sure something to see and you get to add it to the list of Dams you have seen!
Hope you guys enjoyed reading and if any of you do one of these things, DM me on my instagram @the.beauty.blondie and i’ll share it! If you find yourself in Vegas check this stuff out, I promise you’ll have a great time!